Composite C1 Download and setup
Get a Composite C1 site up and running in minutes using http://bit.ly/InstallCompositeC1 or visit http://compositec1.codeplex.com/ for manual install, source code and more...
Timeline Player Download and setup
- Ensure your site support Razor Functions (install Contribution.CompositeC1Contrib.RazorFunctions if missing)
- Download Composite.Presentation.Timeline.zip
- Go to System | Packages | Installed Packages | Local Packages
- Execute “Install Local Package …” and upload the zip file (package)
- Add a new Page – in the “Add New Page” dialog select “Page type = Timeline”
- Edit the Timeline function in your page content – set headings and select a media folder to grab background images from.
- Set the page template to a full width template (one column layout).
- Below the added page – in the tree - you fine a folder “Timeline events” – add events to it
- Save and publish your Timeline page